Cybersecurity is a pervasive concern for organizations of all sizes. "Perfect security" is not realistic as it requires complete disconnection. Much like traditional notions of (physical) security, cybersecurity is a risk management exercise requiring risk analysis and development of security plans to ensure risk mitigation techniques match risk tolerance levels. This session presents the critical role HR plays. Participants will learn:
- the role of HR in an organization's cybersecurity strategy;
- key elements of cybersecurity risk management;
- key factors for HR leaders to consider when participating in cybersecurity risk management;
- essential areas of focus for HR professionals in evaluating cybersecurity risk; and
- where HR should focus in managing cybersecurity risk.