Dan Schwartz will be a panelist for a webinar entitled, “Workplace Gambling: High Stakes Ethical Dilemmas,” hosted by the ABA Center for Professional Development. This presentation will discuss workplace gambling among employees and the types of legal issues that may arise. The employers’ perspective will also be analyzed in terms of liability by sponsoring or permitting these activities.
- Legality of the most common workplace gambling
- Ethical guidelines to consider
- Policies enforcement/development
- Liability and company risk
- Avoiding disturbance in the workplace if office pools are permitted
For more information on this webinar, please visit the event page.