Tuesday, September 14, 2021 12:00 NOON - 1:30PM EDT
In 2021, the General Assembly made a number of changes in the statutes that affect public education in Connecticut. This complimentary webinar is intended to give public and charter school personnel an overview of the legislative changes affecting students, school district operations, and personnel/employment.
- Remote learning
- Immunizations and religious exemptions
- Social-emotional learning
- Birth-to-three early intervention services
- Union access to employees
- Remote board of education meetings
We reserve the right to register only clients and prospective clients of the firm.
For more information about this event, please contact our event team at email@example.com.