Kristie specializes in environmental regulatory compliance and transactional matters. She counsels clients on complex brownfield and contaminated site redevelopments and environmental aspects of mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Throughout her career, Kristie has worked on many aspects of brownfield redevelopment of properties under the various state and federal programs, including the Connecticut Transfer Act. Kristie advises clients on due diligence investigation, structuring and negotiating property transactions, environmental consulting and remediation service procurement and oversight, environmental insurance, and regulatory compliance.
- University of Connecticut School of Law, J.D., 2017, with honors; Certificate in Energy and Environmental Law
- West Chester University of Pennsylvania, B.A., 2013, magna cum laude
- Listed as a Connecticut Super Lawyer Rising Star®: Environmental (2021-2022)
- 2017 American Bar Association Section of State & Local Government Law for Student Excellence
- Oliver Ellsworth American Inn of Court: Pupil
- Connecticut Public Interest Law Journal, Administrative Editor
- Connecticut Moot Court Board: National Environmental Law Moot Court Competition (NELMCC) Finalist; William H. Hastie Competition Finalist
Connecticut College, Law, Science and the Environment: Guest Lecturer
- Lawyers for Children America: Pro Bono Attorney
- Fred D. Wish School Volunteer Tutor Program
- University of Connecticut Criminal Legal Clinic
- University of Connecticut School of Law Moot Court Board and Mock Trial Society: Volunteer Judge